C.R. Plastic Generation Set With Side TableCRADDYCONV2
by C.R. Plastic from Generation Collection From $1,149.93
C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Arm Lounge Chair$369.99 Usually Ships within 2 to 3 WeeksSpecial Order
C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic 18''W x 13''D Rectangular End Table$109.99 Usually Ships within 2 to 3 WeeksSpecial Order
C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Foot Stool$119.99 Usually Ships within 2 to 3 WeeksSpecial Order
C.R. Plastic Accessories Headrest Pillow$29.99 Usually Ships within 2 to 3 WeeksSpecial Order
- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain appearance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the color of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colors.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Never needs painting. No slivers no rot maintenance free.
- Does not have to be stored inside
- Completely weatherproof
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Handy rectangular table that sits nicely between two Adirondacks
- Pillows are made from weather and fade resistant fabrics.
|C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Arm Lounge Chair|
32''W x 31''D x 41''H
|C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic 18''W x 13''D Rectangular End Table|
18''W x 13''D x 17''H
|C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Foot Stool|
19''W x 18''D x 12''H
|C.R. Plastic Accessories Headrest Pillow|
13''W x 2''D x 11''H
MORE LOUNGE SETS
Hire a Handyman
saint ptersburg, FL 10/21/2018
I consider myself handy...but this set was almost impossible to put together and the instructions were no help. I hired someone to do it, and he was challenged but finally got it together. Looks nice...but I will never buy from this manufacturer again.