- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain apperance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the colour of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colours.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Never needs painting. No slivers no rot maintenance free.
- Does not have to be stored inside
- Completely weatherproof
- Stainless Steel Hardware
This chair has been ergonomically designed with you in mind. Our Adirondack sits deep with a contoured seat and back for the comfort you would expect in an Adirondack Chair.
MORE ADIRONDACK CHAIRS
PRODUCT REVIEWSWrite a review
Would buy this again
Hudson, WI 10/11/2017 12:00:00 AM
Great quality and sturdy
Worth every penny
Coldspring, TX 1/3/2017 12:00:00 AM
Solid, comfortable chair. Looking forward to a lifetime of relaxation.