C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Foot StoolCRF01
by C.R. Plastic from Generation Collection From $119.99
- FinishPlease SelectAll Finishes
- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain appearance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the color of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colors.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Stainless Steel Hardware
The perfect companion to the Generation Line Adirondack chairs. Our footstools provide superior support and comfort for your legs.
Perfect color match and fit with our upright adirondack chair by same manufacturer.
SEMINOLE, FL 11/6/2019
We bought 2 upright yellow adirondack chairs a few years ago to have on our patio. Lately I decided I would like to have a foot stool with one of the chairs to have a variety of seating availability making one chair more like a recliner. Since the chairs are not your classic height of adirondack chair but instead is more ergonomic with the seat higher and narrower, I could not just order any foot stool but needed to find one that matched the width and height for my chair, plus since I wanted a color other than basic white or black, I needed to make sure the yellows all matched. Unfortunately I was unable to find any local shops that carried C.R. Plastic Generation line of seating so decided to look online and found PatioLiving that carried the exact chair and the matching foot stool. PatioLiving had both style chairs and foot stools and all were available in a medley of colors...plus the price was affordable. I ordered one yellow foot stool and received it within a few weeks. It fits my chair perfectly and does not have a huge footprint on my patio thus doesn't take up a lot of space so I can leave it with the chair year-round. I will definitely keep PatioLiving on my list when I decide to purchase more or update.
I really like the foot stool.
Gig Harbor, WA 9/9/2016
It really meets my expectations. Thanks for building a good product.