Galtech Steel Plate 85 lb. Square Umbrella BaseGL085SQ + Steel Plate Bases Collection by + Galtech From $279.00 List Price
- FinishPlease Select+ All Finishes
- Ships with long tube
- Galtech recommends a 75 lb. minimum base for all free standing application.
- The tube is secured via 4 stainless steel screws that are screwed into the plate.
- All steel plate bases are primed with anti rust coating to prevent rust.
- The protective rubber feet prevent the metal base from touching the surface of the patio.
- For Commercial or Residential Use
STEEL PLATE BASES COLLECTION
MORE BASES & STANDS
great weight with padded "feet"
Delray beach, FL 9/27/2017 12:00:00 AM
these plates will (hopefully) hold my new umbrellas in place when the wind kicks up. They have rubber Feet at the corners to protect the patio finish, as well
Nice build quality overall. Auto tilt feature is a little fiddly.
Whitefish Bay, WI 5/31/2017 12:00:00 AM
It's a base. It's heavy. It's strong. And it's expensive.
Columbia, CT 6/8/2016 12:00:00 AM
excellent quality. Sleeve is high, so there is no wiggle room for the umbrella to move, even in the most windy condidtions. Flat so people can put their feet on it if they want to. Awesome deal, great product. Highly recommend
Just what I was looking for
Yorktown Heights, NY 5/18/2016 12:00:00 AM
I have a 9 foot umbrella on my deck. About twice a week it blew over. Te concrete base I had weighed about 40 pounds but it just wasn't enough to do the job. This steel plate umbrella base is about twice the length and width of my old base. That makes the footprint 4 times as big. That plus the additional weight appears to be keeping the umbrella upright just fine. The Galtech Steel Plate umbrella base is well constructed - very sturdy and was well packed. I am very pleased with the purchase.
Perfect weight for windy mountain areas
Centennial, CO 5/16/2016 12:00:00 AM
Galtech steel construction and appearance gives table style and elegance