- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain apperance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the colour of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colours.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Never needs painting. No slivers no rot maintenance free.
- Does not have to be stored inside
- Completely weatherproof
- Stainless Steel Hardware
It is both stylish and comfortable! This garden bench is great for gardens patios walkways or just about anywhere. Seats 2 adults comfortably.
CR Plastic recycled garden Benches
whispering pines, NC 2/7/2019 12:00:00 AM
We could not have been more pleased. I had trouble initially navigating the website but the online chat got that straightened our quickly and I was able to place the order. The five benches were just what I thought we were ordering and they were easy to assemble. The good news is they are very sturdy and perfect for the retirement area garden for which we ordered. I would definitely order from PatioLiving again.
Fort worth, TX 7/4/2017 12:00:00 AM
Very comfortable heavy duty bench.
Hamden, CT 8/11/2016 12:00:00 AM
The benches are wonderful! Very sturdy. Beautiful color. We are very satisfied.
Cape Coral, FL 5/29/2015 12:00:00 AM
we own several CR Plastic products; bar stools and Adirondack chairs. We purchased the garden bench and are now thinking about two additional chairs. We live on the water where the weather can wreak havoc. All of the CR plastic items have held up very well. We've owned them for three years now. We would highly recommend spending the extra money to have a good quality product for a very long time.