C.R. Plastic Generation Recycled Plastic Adirondack Upright ChairCRC03 + Generation Collection by + C.R. Plastic From $349.99 List Price
- FinishPlease Select+ All Finishes
- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain apperance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the colour of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colours.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Never needs painting. No slivers no rot maintenance free.
- Does not have to be stored inside
- Completely weatherproof
- Less slope in the seat - Easier to get in and out of
- Stainless Steel Hardware
If you have trouble getting in and out of an Adirondack but love the traditional style then this upright Adirondack is the chair for you. The arms are higher and the seat has been raised to create less slope. Otherwise it's just the same great chair!
MORE ADIRONDACK CHAIRS
I really like the foot stool.
Gig Harbor, WA 9/9/2016 12:00:00 AM
LOVE THESE CHAIRS
Delta, BC 6/15/2016 12:00:00 AM
These chairs and table are great....heavy, not going to blow over....we selected lime green, a nice "pop" on the patio. This is our second set and maybe not the last....
Baton Rouge, LA 6/8/2016 12:00:00 AM
good lumbar support
Arley, AL 6/6/2016 12:00:00 AM
Super nice chairs. Really pleased with purchase and shipping was extremely fast. Nice addition to our boat dock??????
Love these chairs!!
Sherwood, OR 4/19/2015 12:00:00 AM
We purchased two of these chairs and loved them so much we bought two more the next summer. So we have had for 2 years and so far they have held up very well to the elements. They are left outside year round (they are really heavy so hard to move/store) and are subject to lots of rain and wet weather. The chairs look great and are really comfortable.
A chair that will possibly outlast you
Lake Orion, MI 3/13/2015 12:00:00 AM
Living in Michigan, you have all kinds of weather and need outdoor furniture to be able to withstand it all. We had purchased painted, wooden Adirondack chairs one year (oh, so naive back then), and even though we brought them inside during the winter, the paint began to peel away, the wood looked almost moldy. Then, one day, during a quick storm, the wind blew the chairs, causing them to break quite easily as they tumbled over. Plastic chairs were out of the question, as we always seemed to have strong breezes and they would never last. I saw one of these C.R. Generation chairs at a garden shop and loved it. At about 60 pounds a chair, they are not going anywhere, and the fact they are all recycled plastic means no paint to peel, no wood to rot. All good. Over time we have acquired 5 of them. They stay outside under a deck during winter and are no worse for the wear. They need a little cleaning by springtime, but that is easy and quick. Yes, they are not cheap, but I am pretty confident I will not have to buy another chair for at least 20 years, maybe longer. You do have to put them together yourself, and it can be a little tricky, but the instructions are good and all the holes always lined up. By the third chair, I didn't need instructions anymore. These are great chairs, we don't have money to burn, but feel it was a worthwhile investment to make. Great for northern climates, very heavy duty, comfortable and should be very long lasting.
Should be the last Adirondack chair you need to buy
Lake Orion, MI 3/13/2015 12:00:00 AM
Bought 3 at one time, different colors, to go around the Chat Table, and have not regretted my decision. Love how the chairs stay in place, the wind doesn't budge them at 60 pounds each. Don't have to worry about storing them inside during the winter. Not cheap chairs by any means, but can't imagine having to buy any other chairs for a long, long time.