Galtech Quick Ship Aluminum 9 Foot Auto Tilt Crank Lift UmbrellaGL737 + Aluminum Collection by + Galtech From $299.00 List Price
- This is a special order umbrella. Cancellation that occurs after one business day will incur a 50% restocking fee
- Large 9 foot shade size
- Classic octagon shaped canopy
- Very durable and light weight aluminum pole
- Featuring crank lift system with steel cable. The steel cable is much stronger than conventional nylon cord.
- The deluxe auto tilt may be titled at any angle up to 30 degrees.
- Ideal shade coverage: up to 54'' tables
- Auto locking mechanism permits umbrella to be used at any desired angle
- Auto locking metal housing
- Solid resin hub and finial
- 2 year warranty against mechanical defects (excluding wind damage).
MORE UMBRELLAS & SHADES
I got what I paid for much appreciated
Columbus, OH 9/3/2018 12:00:00 AM
Very well-made should provide great years of service I wish I had got the 11 footer
Parrish, FL 7/24/2018 12:00:00 AM
9 foot umbrella
Millersville, PA 6/21/2017 12:00:00 AM
Very pleased with this product! Pleasant shopping experience, quick ordering system, quick turnaround from order to door. Easy to assemble and use. Thank you all for making my umbrella replacement easy and simple!!!!
Weston, CO 6/12/2017 12:00:00 AM
Super pleased with this umbrella, both with the finish and quality of the aluminum and the ribs of the umbrella. We chose a Sunbrella shade, and love the thickness and quality. Looks like it will last a long time.
Bethlehem, PA 4/2/2017 12:00:00 AM
Very nice umbrella and great fabric choices. We're glad we went with this one.
Bakersfield, CA 10/12/2016 12:00:00 AM
we order the matching fabric for this one, it looks pretty good and work fine.
Richfield, OH 7/11/2016 12:00:00 AM
Long Lasting Product
Lakeville, MA 6/6/2016 12:00:00 AM
This is my fifth Galtech Umbrella,the first was purchased 12 Years ago and it still looks and works great....My next one will also be a Galtech...
Berkeley, CA 4/20/2014 12:00:00 AM
Overall good umbrella for the price. However, the crank mechanism does not function smoothly.