Galtech Quick Ship Cantilever 10 x 10 Foot Aluminum Square UmbrellaGL897 + Cantilever Collection by + Galtech From $1,359.00 List Price
- This is a special order umbrella. Cancellation that occurs after one business day will incur a 50% restocking fee
- Large 10 foot shade size
- Stylish square shaped canopy
- Very durable and light weight aluminum pole
- The easy Lift Controller allows the user to open and extend the main arm in one easy step by simply lifting the handle up.
- Easy operating collar tilt system
- The optimal shade coverage: up to 72'' tables or seating areas.
- The Easy Tilt Wheel enables the umbrella to be titled at any angle in either direction by rotating the wheel.
- NEW BASE with 360 degree mobility. Rollers retract up and down for easy movement.
- Fill base with gravel or sand to achieve the desired weight
MORE UMBRELLAS & SHADES
Sarasots FL 10/2/2016 12:00:00 AM
Advertised as 10' x 10', but only 92' square, or 7'8" square.
Golden, CO 6/25/2016 12:00:00 AM
Love this umbrella. Had seen a Treasure Garden one in a store and originally was going to purchase that, but the shipping time was too long and we were in dire need of shade due to a large spruce tree dying. Ordered the Galtech due to the shipping. Some confusion on that (also think they were suffering a rush on umbrellas), but arrived as expected. Extremely happy with it. The umbrella stand is far superior to Treasure Gardens (the one I saw at any rate, which was basically a super large regular one you filled with about five bags of sand). This one took two bags of sand as the actual base is super heavy already. It also has the ability to ratchet down some wheels, so you can actually move it once filled. Which is awesome, as different points in the year, we may want to do that. The raising and lowering of the umbrella is super fluid and simple. The small wheel to turn it is super simple. Not a complicated umbrella to open and tilt. It does not tilt as much as the Treasure Garden one did (which almost went sideways), but it more than makes up for that with the super simple mechanism, the ease of opening and shutting and that wheeled base. Highly recommend this umbrella. Also super simple to put together although you'll need two people to put the umbrella on the stand once it's ready. Really happy with this umbrella and glad I bought Galtech. Patio Living also was good and took my calls and requests on the status of shipping. Very happy I bought this through Patio Living.