- 1 year warranty, excluding wind damage
- Steel Plate is coated with anti rust primer
- Heavy duty mounting plate is ideal for commercial use
- Stainless steel hardware
- Stainless foot plate on wheel base for easy portability
- 24 optional extension tube provides increased stability
- All bases can hold up to 1.75 diameter pole by removing bushings on base tube
- Rubber wheels on 095SQ model
- 040SQ is designed to be paired with 772 Half walt umbrella
- All purpose use - commercial or residential
- All base have rubber feet to prevent surface to metal contact
STEEL PLATE BASES COLLECTION
MORE BASES & STANDS
great weight with padded "feet"
Delray beach, FL 9/27/2017
these plates will (hopefully) hold my new umbrellas in place when the wind kicks up. They have rubber Feet at the corners to protect the patio finish, as well
Nice build quality overall. Auto tilt feature is a little fiddly.
Whitefish Bay, WI 5/31/2017
It's a base. It's heavy. It's strong. And it's expensive.
Columbia, CT 6/8/2016
excellent quality. Sleeve is high, so there is no wiggle room for the umbrella to move, even in the most windy condidtions. Flat so people can put their feet on it if they want to. Awesome deal, great product. Highly recommend
Just what I was looking for
Yorktown Heights, NY 5/18/2016
I have a 9 foot umbrella on my deck. About twice a week it blew over. Te concrete base I had weighed about 40 pounds but it just wasn't enough to do the job. This steel plate umbrella base is about twice the length and width of my old base. That makes the footprint 4 times as big. That plus the additional weight appears to be keeping the umbrella upright just fine. The Galtech Steel Plate umbrella base is well constructed - very sturdy and was well packed. I am very pleased with the purchase.
Perfect weight for windy mountain areas
Centennial, CO 5/16/2016
Galtech steel construction and appearance gives table style and elegance