POLYWOOD® Vineyard Recycled Plastic Lounge ChairPWGNB24
by POLYWOOD® from Vineyard Collection From $199.00
- Polywood Seating FinishPlease SelectAll Polywood Finishes
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
This chair features a contoured seat and comfortable back so sit back and enjoy a glass of your favorite chardonnay. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
MORE LOUNGE CHAIRS
Great No Maintenance Chairs
Chardon, OH 6/6/2020
Love the chairs for there wearability in all kinds of weather. They are very sturdy and comfortable for a outside dining chair.
GREAT PORCH FURNITURE FOR BEACH HOUSE
Norfolk, VA 5/31/2020
EXCELLENT! Easy assembly...very comfortable! Great sale price & love 20 year warranty! Thank you!
South Woodstock, VT 5/29/2020
Easy to put together. Had a few issues with parts but customer took good care of us.
Winnabow, NC 2/15/2017
sturdy and easy to care for
i like them
Washington, DC 8/10/2016
the little wedges underneath the chairs I couldn't screw on because the legs of the chair didn't have any holes to fit the screw in. so i just left those off. Happened with two chairs. Let me know if I'm missing something. Thanks!
Exactly as pictured
Vero Beach, FL 7/7/2016
We are retired and need the arms to help us get up. These chairs are perfect.
Cincinnati, OH 7/4/2016
Very comfortable fits your back nicely.
New Bloomfield, PA 6/18/2016
Ponte Vedra, FL 5/13/2016
Well built, sturdy, roomy, comfortable and hefty. Great chairs. Easy assembly.
A couple of issues
Vero Beach, FL 2/17/2016
There were a couple issues with the bolts that I was able to fix myself but after it was all put together it looks and sits great. The issue had to do with the hardware inserts into the wood that the bolts screw into. They were not adequately inserted and I had to remove them and re-insert them deeper so the bolts could be screwed in all the way. I am very handy with tools so it was not a problem for me but it could be a problem for someone who doesn't know how to fix the problem or doesn't have the tools to fix the problem.
Castle Hayne, NC 9/7/2015
Great solid chair!
Whitehouse, OH 9/7/2015
Nekoosa, WI 7/21/2015
True hunter green color, sturdy chair. We use it in a room that gets mopped daily, so its nice not to have to worry about ruining the finish from the cleaning water. The last screw was the most difficult to line up, but otherwise very easy to put together.