POLYWOOD® Presidential Recycled Plastic RockerPWR100
by POLYWOOD® from Rocker Collection From $219.00
- Polywood Seating FinishPlease SelectAll Polywood Finishes
- AConstructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Solid heavy-duty construction withstands natures elements
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Contoured for greater comfort
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Available in various recycled plastic color finishes
- Made in the USA
This charming POLYWOOD® Presidential Rocker is comfortable as it is functional. It's constructed of solid, fade-resistant POLYWOOD all weather recycled lumber that won't splinter, chip, crack, peel, or rot and never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also easy to clean with soap and water as it resists stains from wine and condiments, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
MORE LOUNGE CHAIRS
Atlanta, GA 11/21/2019
Atlanta, GA 11/21/2019
San Antonio, TX 6/15/2019
first, this was for my mom. she loves it. she’s 5’0 and tiny. it was easy to construct and she’s already in the chair all the time. I sat in the chair. the rocking is easy and the chair is well balanced. i would have preferred a chair with slightly more pitch. the chair is narrow, so if you were a very wide person, this may be uncomfortable.
Pine, CO 9/22/2018
These rockers are awesome, bought 2 in forest green. Fair warning very heavy you have to have some muscle to wrangle the boxes and assemble. But totally worth it. Oh, and price is great saw others less quality twice the price.
Denver, NC 6/20/2017
Arrived promptly. Reasonably easy to assemble, but it would have been easier if I had noticed sooner that screws were two different lengths. Weight okay ( i was concerned that the material might be too heavy, but it wasn't). Comfortable. I only ordered one, because I wanted to make sure it met my expectations before I bought a second one. So now, I plan to order another one.
Brightwaters, NY 8/3/2016
Chair great loved it. More difficult to assemble. But once together Superb!
Sturdy and comfortable
Williamsburg, MA 7/11/2016
These rockers look very similar to wooden ones we had previously, which fell apart quickly. These plastic rockers arrived very quickly, were easy to assemble, look good, and feel comfortable. We are hopeful that they will hold up well for many years.
Bailey Island, ME 6/17/2016
Great product easy to assemble and long lasting. Would highly recommend.
Even old foodies can assemble its sooo easy
Sebring, FL 11/27/2015
Delivered quickly. Myself, 72 years young, had it almost put together except for one corner of seat. My husband came home from golf, I took a nap and bingo he had that corner in and all screws tighten by hand. Wish everything we,ve had to put together during the last 50 years was so easy. The screws were stainless steel too. Enough, my chair beckons for a good rock.....
Phoenix, AZ 11/14/2015
chair is great
Attractive and durable
Apple River, IL 5/17/2014
Purchased two rockers for our deck. Needed a quality product for all seasons. Has held up like we expected. Easy cleanup. Comfortable for most. I prefer a cushion. Highly recommended.