POLYWOOD® Traditional Recycled Plastic 18''Wide Round End TablePWRST18
by POLYWOOD® from Traditional Tables Collection From $99.00
- Table FinishPlease SelectAll Table Finishes
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
This attractive side table is the perfect companion to many of our armchairs and benches. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
TRADITIONAL TABLES COLLECTION
MORE END TABLES
Jasper, IN 5/25/2019
Love Polywood!! Arrived in a timely matter! Great service! Would buy from again!!
Durango, CO 7/16/2016
The table is a good size for the chairs, sturdy, yet easy to move. Good value for the price.
Easy to assemble
Ashland, MA 6/18/2016
Good quality, easy to assemble.