POLYWOOD® Traditional Recycled Plastic 24''Wide Round Bistro TablePWRT124
by POLYWOOD® from Traditional Tables Collection From $279.00
- Table FinishPlease SelectAll Table Finishes
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Resistant to stains associated with wine and condiments
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- 20-year residential warranty; 3-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
This attractive dining table is the perfect size for an intimate dinner for two. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
TRADITIONAL TABLES COLLECTION
MORE BISTRO TABLES
Nice chair, but check construction.
Ponte Vedra, FL 5/13/2016
Well built, sturdy, very stable, good size and height. Great table. Easy assembly.