POLYWOOD® Long Island Recycled Plastic Adirondack Dining Arm ChairPWECD16 + Long Island Collection by + POLYWOOD® From $269.00
- Polywood Seating FinishPlease Select+ All Polywood Finishes
- Constructed of genuine POLYWOOD® lumber, a proprietary blend of plastics which includes recycled milk jugs and detergent bottles
- POLYWOOD® lumber requires no painting, staining, waterproofing, or similar maintenance
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements
- POLYWOOD® lumber does not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it is resistant to corrosive substances such as oil, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Marine-grade quality hardware
- Easy to clean with soap and water
- Contoured for greater comfort
- 20-year limited residential warranty
- Available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors
- Made in the USA
Take a more relaxed approach to outdoor dining and entertaining without sacrificing comfort and good looks. The POLYWOOD® Long Island Dining Chair's stylish design and contoured comfort blend perfectly to create ideal outdoor seating. The fact that it comes in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors means you'll be able to create just the right look for your space. And the fact that it comes with a 20-year warranty means you don't have to worry. This chair is made in the USA and built to last with solid POLYWOOD lumber that has the appearance of painted wood without the maintenance real wood requires. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and there's no painting, staining or waterproofing required. In addition, this eco-friendly chair resists stains, corrosive substances, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
LONG ISLAND COLLECTION
MORE ADIRONDACK CHAIRS
There are no reviews yet for this product.