Sika Design Affaire Wicker White/Cappucino Dots Isabell BenchSIK9281CPWH
by Sika Design from Affaire Collection From $1,089.00
- Ideal for indoor use.
- Rattan is strong, lightweight, flexible, and durable. Rattan is a natural climbing plant that grows in the Indonesian rainforest, without disturbing the existing structure and balance in the rainforest.
- Très chic Affaire bistro chairs and stools give your home that certain "je ne sais quoi" and transport you to your favorite French bistro or café.
- ArtFibre™ is a Swiss made artificial fiber made of dyed and hardwearing polyethylene that is both temperature and UV resistant. ArtFibre™ is flexible and when wovn, provides optimal comfort and a structure that is strong and can maintain its shape for years.
- Rattan frame will weather over time to a silvery patina and if the original natural rattan look is desired, rub with linseed oil.
- Each piece is meticulously handcrafted with skin on rattan using the century-old method perfected by the Danish skilled cane makers in the 1970s. This technique leaves signature organic marks created by hand bending each piece of rattan into shape.
- Sika-Design holds the ISO 14001 certification which is the international standard for Environmental Responsibility
- White Plastic Glides
Isabell has to be the classic when it comes to bistro chairs. The chair consists of a rattan frame with braided artificial fibers in different colors. All colors are carefully chosen to compliment each other, and, not least the cafe, restaurant, brasserie, bistro or maybe your very own orangery best possible. The chair can withstand a rainshower or two, but, like the other furniture with a rattan frame, should not be exposed to persistent bad weather.
There are no reviews yet for this product.