- Strong base supports smooth rocking
- Made in the USA
- Built to withstand a range of climates including hot sun snowy winters and strong coastal winds
- 20-year residential warranty
- Cleans easily and is not prone to splinter crack chip peel or rot
- UV protectant and color continuously throughout the HDPE material; requires no painting or waterproofing
- Marine-grade quality stainless steel hardware
- Available in a variety of attractive colors
Combining the relaxed comfort of an adirondack chair with the smooth rocking of a rocking chair the Quattro Adirondack Rocker is constructed of durable POLYWOOD®® lumber available in a variety of attractive fade-resistant colors. Best of all this rocking chair isn’t prone to splinter crack chip peel or rot and will never require painting staining or waterproofing.
MORE ADIRONDACK CHAIRS
Great Chair From A Great Company
Hillsborough, NJ 8/20/2018 12:00:00 AM
I purchased five Polywood Quattro chairs in different colors. They sit around a new hardscaped patio pit area and receive rave reviews from all who see and sit on them. Patio Living was a great company to deal with, and I received the best price from them after doing a bit of research.