- Lloyd Flanders' welded all-aluminum frames are corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. These frames require minimal maintenance and should retain their finish ever after years of use.
- Hand-crafted in the USA
- Wicker will not absorb moisture thus will not expand or contract which can result in weakening and rotting can be cleaned with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Premium Cloud Cushioning. Constructed from multiple layers of 100% polyester fiber the cushions are hydrophobic (drains and dries more easily) hypoallergenic antimicrobial and mildew-resistant. Premium Cloud Cushioning creates just the right balance between comfort and support.
- They use Durium Modified Polyester Enamel. This unique coating is a melamine cross linked thermoset backing polyester modified with an acrylic copolymer to enhance performance requirements such as exterior durability detergent and chemical resistance. Durium is a high performance coating which is designed to be both hard and flexible.
- Lloyd Flanders is the original all weather wicker. Lloyd Loom wicker was developed in 1906 and continues to be manufactured in Menominee Michigan.
There are no reviews yet for this product.