- Fits GL772 ONLY
- Galtech recommends a 75 lb. minimum base for all free standing applications
- The 040SQ base is designed for the 772 half wall umbrella. it can be placed flush up against a wall.
- The tube is secured via 4 stainless steel screws that are screwed into the plate.
- All steel plate bases are primed with anti rust coating to prevent rust.
- The protective rubber feet prevent the metal base from touching the surface of the patio.
- For Commercial or Residential Use
STEEL PLATE BASES COLLECTION
MORE BASES & STANDS
Rochester, NY 7/16/2017 12:00:00 AM
This base comes with 2 rubber feet in the front as shown, but the back two bolts on the bottom do not have added rubber feet, so the base tilts back a bit. The manufacturer claims that this makes the base more stable when it is up against a wall. However, this places most of the weight of the base and umbrella on the two back bolts that don't have rubber around them. Unless you place the base on a protective surface, it will scratch your deck.
Newport Beach, CA 9/24/2016 12:00:00 AM
Salida, CO 9/29/2015 12:00:00 AM
Sturdy and strong. Stable in the face of strong winds.