- Assembly Required
- Beautiful wood grain apperance
- Heaviest chair in the industry. Will not tip blow over or shift in the toughest of conditions
- Most comfortable chair in the industry
- Plastic lumber is 7/8 thick versus 1/2 common from other manufacturers
- 10 year limited warranty for residential use
- 10-year Arizona tested UV stabilizer used in the automotive industry into our process to ensure the colour of your furniture remains beautiful for years to come.
- All products are available in 16 designer colours.
- 95% recycled material (the highest percentage in the industry).
- Plastic is made from HDPE recycled from items such as milk jugs and juice bottles as well as commercial-grade industrial plastic.
- Never needs painting. No slivers no rot maintenance free.
- Does not have to be stored inside
- Completely weatherproof
- Stainless Steel Hardware
Sit back and enjoy the lazy days of summer. Our lounge has three different positions so it is great for relaxing by the beach or pool. Each lounge weighs 98 lbs so it is heavy enough to leave on the beach year round.
MORE CHAISE LOUNGES
Happy with the materials, not the quality
Strafford, NH 5/23/2019 12:00:00 AM
Purchased four of these heavy lounges. While highly satisfied with the heavy recycled plastic, not happy about the quality on two of the four. An end piece on two of the four assembled at the factory had loose and bent screws and where the guide hole had been drilled too large to hold the screws in place. Looked like they had been hammered in to try to get them to stick. Screws to complete assembly at home were missing as well. For this kind of money, I expect better quality.
MN 4/8/2017 12:00:00 AM
I'm very happy with the weight and quality of these lounge chairs. I plan on using them in our pool. Other plastic ones just floated up. These are heavy enough to do the trick!